Saturday, September 15, 2007

Blades of Glory

Blades of Glory. Was it awesome, or was it awesome? It was sweeter than the cream pie for which Boston is named.

Here are some highlights from the evening:

Jimmy McElroy: Get out of my face.
Chazz Michael Michaels: I'll get inside your face.
***
Jimmy: I see you got fat.
Chazz: I see you still look like a fifteen year old girl, but not hot.
***
Chazz: [to Jimmy's voice mail] If we went to a Halloween party dressed as Batman and Robin, I'd go as Robin. That's how much you mean to me...
***
Chazz: Mind-bottling, isn't it?
Jimmy: Did you just say mind-bottling?
Chazz: Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle?
***
Chazz: [referring to Oksana, the famous ice skater] She's as cold as the ice she skates on. She's like dry ice. No, wait! She's colder than that. What's colder than dry ice?
Jimmy: I don't know
Chazz: I'll tell you what is . . . Oksana.

In case you didn't get enough of Chazz Michael Michaels, do watch this YouTube video of Russian figure skater Evgeni Plushenko skating to Tom Jones' "Sex Bomb." Inspiration for the character? I think so.

Blades of Glory? Thumbs up, thumbs down? Hit the comments.

No comments:

on the books...