Sunday, September 16, 2007

BIG Chocolate Employment Day

Still haven't obtained your Student Employment Card? Opportunity knocks! A CHOCOLATE opportunity, that is.

Stop by the Student Employment Office this Friday, September 21, to fill out your I9 and W4 forms and receive FREE chocolate. We're not talking one measly Hershey's kiss here . . . let's just say that last year's customers went away very happy!

For U.S. Citizens: To fill out your I9, you need to present either an original Passport OR a Photo I.D. AND Birth Certificate OR a Photo I.D. AND a Social Security Card. If you are a Permanent Resident, you may present your green card. Don't have those with you on-campus? Get someone from home to ship them to you, 'cause the SEO won't accept copies!

For International Students: You need to present your Passport, I20, and I94. You should have received an e-mail from Isabel Smidy re: your W4 forms.

The SEO is located in McCullough across from the ATM. Questions? E-mail seo [at] middlebury [dot] edu.

No comments:

on the books...